Our miniature screws are premium quality with precision cut threads. All of our stainless steel miniature screws have slotting burrs removed by a second operation to ensure our screws meet the highest standards in quality and uniformity.
Brass Miniature Screws
#303 (18-8) Stainless Steel Miniature Screws
Notes on Stock Items
- Same day shipment of at least a partial can usually be made on all stock items.
- Items cannot be combined for quantity price and entire quantity must be shipped at once to qualify for lower quantity price.
- Prices for large quantities will be quoted on request.
- UNM screws are listed here in this catalog.
- Above screws are premium quality precision cut thread and all stainless steel screws have slotting burrs removed by second operation.
Special Order Items
Special items in our thread range of 56 to 200 TPI (.125-.60mm) including screws, nuts, washers, inserts, standoffs, bushings, and small unthreaded turned parts from .020 to .25" (0.5-6.0mm) are made to order in quantities from a few hundred to hundreds of thousands in most metallic materials. Many additional operations usually performed by hand can be done automatically by special attachments on our machines or with custom designed automated second operation equipment. Quality control procedures are approved to meet strict aerospace and government standards and process and material certifications are available. Mail or FAX a print or describe your item over the telephone for a computerized quotation while you wait on all quantities you specify. We do our best to meet rush delivery requests and all items are made here in our modern climate controlled plant.
BRIGHT HEAT TREATING: Vacuum heat treating is done in our plant with computer controlled equipment and includes bright annealing (removes surface magnetism in 18-8 stainless), hardening and tempering as well as other heat treating processes between 300° and 2300° F. Process charts are available at extra cost.
All Fasteners Counted
for maximum accuracy